Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Passwords Smashwords

Urrrgghhhhhh! I hate passwords! It has taken me 15 minutes to 'not remember' which email went to which password and then to not catch which password goes to which...I feel a slight bit bald in the temple area of my head. AFTER getting to the point where I was allowed to RESET the password (like I will remember the new one?) and finding the correct email address...I reset it, and could instantly log-in (only if the email and the password matched of course). Now, I'm not remotely interested in what I wanted to originally blog. I know we need passwords to keep out the bad computer guys (and nosy people), but seriously, is there an easier way that does not include implanting computer chips or tattooing numbers across my forehead? If that's the case, I will just continue to forget my passwords and make up new ones to forget on a regular basis. ha That'll show 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!