Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Thankful for Things Beginning with the Letter E


It's Thankful Thursday! Today I am thinking of things that begin with the letter E for which I am thankful. (Let me tell you, E is a challenging letter. Can't wait for X.)

I am thankful for:

~ Elohim

~ eyes - to see the wonder of my children and grands and God's creation

~ elbows - how else to hold up my head if my elbows didn't bend?

~ elephants

~ eagles

~ egrets

~ electricity

~ ears - all the better to hear you with, my dear

~ email (not spam)

~ eggs - to eat

~ eggs - new life

~ errors - to learn from (such as, don't end with a preposition or don't microwave eggs or don't say unkind things about someone else - they will find out and their feelings will be hurt)

~ excitement

~ existence - here on planet Earth, and later in Heaven

~ England (I do love to visit)

~ éclair!

~ equines


Did I miss anything extra engaging?

Angie Quantrell strives to be thankful and give thanks in all things. She also enjoys (another e word!) playing with letters, words, sentences, paragraphs, chapters, and entire stories. As a person oriented to print, this is exactly true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!