Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meet My Prize

Jellyfish Creations (islandjellyfishcreations@gmail.com)

Regard my new prize, recently acquired from a college friend as we celebrated our collective 50th birthday (our whole group).

Hand-blown and crafted on Whidbey and Camano Islands, of Washington State, my treasure features an interesting design resembling a tree branch. She is one creative lady, my friend Julie. The truth be told, all of the Jello Molders group ladies are talented in many ways.

Old enough to appreciate beauty - of any variety.

Upon further reflection, while I appreciate this treasure, there is One even greater. A pearl of great price, worth all of my wealth and sacrifice.

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

Matthew 13:45-46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!