Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Shopping?



Have I got some great ideas...all books, of course, since I LOVE books. These books are available through the links posted at the bottom of my blog. Please feel free to check out these resources. Happy Shopping!

By yours truly:

I Can Pray (my very first hardcover book for preschoolers/children; English)
I Can Give (some Spanish phrases)
I Can Do It (some Chinese phrases and characters)
I Can Be More Like Jesus (some French phrases)

For parents, grandparents, teachers, and childcare workers:

Families on Mission - Ideas for Teaching Your Preschooler to Love, Share, and Care

Numerous other excellent gifts and resources are available. What do I love? I love giving gifts that share a message, whether it's a book full of creative ideas, deep thoughts, or an inspirational story. I hope you'll check these out.

Many blessings on your Christmas season. May it be filled with the love and light of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!