Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Help Comes in Small (Furry) Packages


It's true. I have two such bundles of help on my lap as I type. And both are getting very interested in my clicking fingers and the moving mouse.

Meet the Motley Two - Monet and Mabel.


Born April 15, tax day, the twin sisters arrived at our home just two days ago. Potty trained, adorable, wild, energetic, and quickly becoming adjusted to life on their own in the big new house.

Today they discovered the office. Where I type and write. And they are only happy when they are on my lap. It is nap time.


Somehow, I don't think I am as productive with this extra assistance. Hot flashes are certainly more prolific as I wear little fur coats on my lap.


Welcome girls, to our home and our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!