Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Goldfinch Guys


Just out taking my family for a little flight to see the sights in the Barge-Chestnut Neighborhood. Nothing big.


Stopped off at this little diner along 30th. I don't know who the cook is, but she had a fabulous feast of sky high seeds. Quite an assortment to choose from. I kind of liked the little shady seats, but the kids kept running over to the sunny parts. Hope we didn't bother too many. Kids! You know how messy they get.

I'm talkin' SEEDS. I couldn't get enough of those babies. Fresh, still in the pods, hanging high...the kids loved the sides of bugs that were resting under the tables. I'm telling you, take your clan and have a stop. Cool, clear water straight from the fountain, and an all-you-can-eat buffet!

Perfect for our growing family of six.



See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!