Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You By the Letter Uu


Today's Thankful Thursday is brought to you by the letter Uu.

Ugh . . . I think this may be a short list!

Things for which I am thankful that begin with the letter Uu:

~ underwear (yes, I really am thankful for them)

~ Universe - it's a great place to live

~ umbrellas, because they are fun

~ unconditional love from Jesus

~ understanding family and friends

~ union - the marriage between my honey and me

~ unspoken criticism

~ United States

~ U (as in, you!)

And that's it folks! The Uu section in the dictionary, where I looked for ideas, is quite small.


What are you thankful for that begins with the letter Uu? Maybe you can come up with more things than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!