Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You by the Letter Vv


Today brings thankfulness for things beginning with the letter Vv. I don't think this will be a long list!

~ veterinarians to care for my kitties (and assorted other pets)

~ Valentines Day - it's so nice to know one is loved

~ vegetables. Now I sound like Kevin, the joke being that on his headstone we shall put "I ate my vegetables and took my vitamins." LOL

~ variety, the spice of life

~ vouchers for free stuff

~ views of the beauty found in God's creation

~ Valley (Yakima) and other valleys of safe harbor and lush agriculture

~ value given by God's gift of Jesus

~ Vermont. Have you been? It's beautiful.

~ Versailles. Again, gorgeous and slightly intimidating. Worth a visit though.

~ visitors

~ veterans. Thank you, veterans. Thank you!

~ Victory. In. Jesus.

~ voice with which to speak to my loved ones

~ vision with which to view my loved ones and the wonders of nature



Voila! Very varied list, despite my lack of vision and expectation.

What are you thankful for that begins with Vv?


Thanks for sharing this blog. Have a vabulous, vantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!