Monday, July 13, 2015

Chilling with Friends


Monet and Mabel are sisters as well as friends. And in the kitty world, they are also co-conspirators, hunters, fighters, sneakers, racers, destroyers, and makers of great messes.

But when their work is all said and done, as twin girls often do, they recline in similar positions. Most of the time, this is true. I've never seen two cats pose so identically.

Copycats.

This week I will be off running around with friends - eating and rubber stamping and chatting. I will also travel to the Pacific Northwest Writers Association Conference to see old friends and make new ones while learning more about the trade and career of writing. Due to all that gallivanting around, I will not be blogging.

Mostly I will be learning and listening and creating. A vacation and an academy for my mind, all at the same time.

May many blessings and wonderful times grace your home and family this week. Enjoy summer!

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!