Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You by the Letter Tt


Thankful Thursday is brought to you by the letter Tt, a most important letter (as are all of the other 25 in the English alphabet).

Things for which I am thankful that begin with the letter Tt:

~ tea

~ TJ (my sister, who may be slightly crazy, but we are related after all)

~ travel

~ trails (I do love to hike)

~ tales (I am a writer, how could I not be thankful for tales?)

~ tails on dogs, for they wag when they are glad to see you, and on cats, for those tails tell you what to expect - claws or loves

~ tacos, the spicier the better

~ thankful people - Is it not wonderful to hear others express thanks instead of complaints?

~ trees, oh, I love trees

~ teachers

~ tongues for tasting

~ teeth for chomping and talking

~ Taylor - my baby!

~ Testament, both the Old and the New

~ Trinity - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit

~ tape to hold things together

~ toes to wiggle in the sand and water


Many terribly terrific things begin with Tt. What Tt things are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!