Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You By the Letter Ss


Thankful Thursday is once again upon us.

A list of things beginning with Ss for which I am thankful:



~ Seahawks!

~ sunshine

~ the Son

~ my sons

~ spicy spaghetti

~ strolling along the beach

~ sunsets with my honey

~ spiders that eat bugs

~ silly kitties that try and climb telephone poles to catch fledgling birds

~ swimming

~ Swiss chocolate

~ sisters

~ Salvation paid for by my Savior

~ spices

~ salad

~ sewing

~ suitcases (that means I get to go on a trip)

~ SNOW

~ see-ing (sight)

~ singing

~ scoops of ice cream

~ His Sacrifice

~ salmon

~ sandy beaches

~ schools

~ Scotland (bucket list)

~ seeds

~ shoes

~ showers

~ sleigh (as in one-horse-open)

~ stamps (rubber)

~ skeleton to hold my skin up

~ Stars and Stripes - Happy Birthday, America!



Do you know how many words there are that begin with Ss? Amazing.


How about you? What are you thankful for that begins with Ss?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!