Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You By the Letter Rr


Perfect! This Thankful Thursday is brought to you by the letter Rr, raspberry being one such thing for which I am very thankful and of which I just ate above and beyond a single serving. Mmmm.

Here's a list of things beginning with Rr for which I am thankful:

~ raspberries (also called raspbabies at our house)

~ rocks. Yes. I have hauled tons of pretty rocks home.

~ ripe fruits and vegetables

~ real friends

~ Redeemer (as in my Redeemer, Jesus)

~ rides (in Disneyland)

~ riding (on horses and motorcycles)

~ rabbits and raccoons

~ relatives (even the crazy ones - you know who you are)

~ relaxation

~ rain (please, Lord, we need rain!)

~ rainbows

~ ranches (fruit and/or animals)

~ Rapture (coming soon, don't you think?)

~ reading

~ recreation

~ re-do's (also called do-overs, but that doesn't begin with Rr)

~ redecorating (too much fun)

~ rings (from my love and my mama)

~ resuscitation, which was used several times on my dad (he is alive and well, feisty as always)

~ roses

~ roots (literal and figurative)

~ rubber stamps


Did my list of Rr items reveal any real reasons for thankfulness for you? I'd love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!