Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day!


A Psalm of David. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein, ~ Psalm 24:1 ESV

So today, I bid you a Happy Earth Day.


Not to be confused with Happy Birthday. Or Happy Anniversary, of which my parents are nearing the celebration of 55 years together and we took them out on this Earth Day to take photos. But I should say, it is Earth Day, my dad's birthday, and our taking notice of an anniversary. All three are tied up together for this family.


Because the Earth is the Lord's, and all those who dwell here belong to Him, thanks be to Him, who graciously made this wonderful world for us to inhabit. He has an amazing and infinite amount of creativity, which is evidenced by simple observations of His handiwork.











I never cease to be amazed, pleased, surprised, intrigued, awed, grateful, and excited when I pause to consider what He has spoken into existence.

Thank You, Father and Creator. Thank You.



PHOTO CREDITS: Angie Quantrell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!