Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You By the Letter Jj


Today is Thankful Thursday, brought to you by the letter Jj.

Things beginning with Jj for which I am thankful:

~ Jesus

~ jelly beans

~ jack-o-lanterns

~ Jehovah

~ jasmine

~ jelly

~ jays (birds)

~ jet planes (to take me places)

~ jobs (to earn money for living expenses)

~ joints (NOT that kind; the ones on my body so I can bend and move)

~ journeys = adventures

~ July (summer vacation)

~ junipers

~ John (the book of)

~ johns (as in toilets; I do love indoor plumbing - as opposed to outdoor)

~ joy

~ June, the month of our 30th anniversary

~ jokes

~ jerky, especially pepper and teriyaki


Just joking and jesting, but jiggling jello doesn't jump and makes a jubilant mess on my jeans. (My silly attempt to use lots of Jj words in one sentence.)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!