Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You By the Letter Ii


It's Thankful Thursday again, brought to you today by the letter Ii.

(Let me tell you, Ii is a hard one to consider!)

Here are some things for which I am thankful that begin with the letter Ii:

~ ice cream (How can I not begin with ice cream?)

~ I AM

~ iguanas

~ igloos (pretty cool homes for menopausal women)

~ Impress (the rubber stamp store)

~ ice

~ illustrations

~ insects (especially ladybugs, praying mantis', and bees)

~ illumination

~ islands (where I would like to visit)

~ Ireland (where I would really like to visit and perhaps live)

~ Isaiah (the book in the Bible)

~ irrigation for those of us living in deserts

~ Italy (another place I would love to visit)

~ itinerary (meaning I am traveling)


It's nearly impossible to imagine large quantities of images of items beginning with Ii. And ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!