Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentines Day is Coming - Rubber Stamped Card


Valentines Day will be here before we know it.

I took advantage of a Sunday afternoon and whipped up some cards. Rubber stamping is one of my favorite hobbies. I'm always searching for the next great idea, product, technique, or time to put them into action.

How I Made "Be Mine" Stamped Card:

1. Stamp large jar on white cardstock. The best paper for most of my projects is a speckle or stardust white cardstock.

2. Stamp small hearts inside the jar.

3. Cut out the jar.

4. Choose background papers. Cut to fit and layer on folded card. Again, I used the speckle for the card. Printed paper in shades of teals and blues was my choice for the card.

5. Adhere papers and jar to card with double-stick tape.

6. Tie bakers twine around the card.

7. Stamp sentiment on outside of card (Be Mine), inside of card (XOXO), and back of card (Hand Stamped With Love).

8. Add glitter glue dots and heart doodad.

9. Dry. Ready for Valentines Day!

The only problem? My Valentines may see the card I made for them when they read this blog. Oh, well. Be Mine?


Angie Quantrell writes, blogs, takes photos, drinks coffee, and creates rubber stamped greeting cards in Washington State. Yes, she is a Seahawks fan and can't wait for the Super Bowl. BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!