Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Mabel reflecting on her first year of life...

Happy New Year!

It's that time of year to reflect on the past and set goals for the future. Nothing overwhelming, but let's try listing 5 simple things that impacted 2014 and 5 goals or things to strive for in 2015.

Go ahead - serious, whimsical, silly, life-changing, spiritual, physical, career-based, traumatic - anything at all.

Here are mine.


2014 - 5 Things that Changed My Life


~ Watching my children mature and my grandchildren grow

~ Growing closer to my honey

~ Reading my Bible every day

~ Changing my career from full-time teaching to most-of-the-time writing

~ Adopting the motley two - a matching set of gray kitties

.

2015 - 5 Goals & Strivings

~ Read my Bible more

~ Pray more

~ Love more

~ Smile more

~ Write more

Actually, that was really hard. Only in the limiting of my list. There are so many more things that had an impact on me last year. And so many more things I want to work on, improve, change, explore, and enjoy. So I guess this is just the beginning. Let's agree to add as we see fit

Monet contemplating life as a recycled cat (she is in the recycling box, after all)

So let's get out of that same ole' same ole' box.

Donavyn whooping it up on the big blue dog

And get back in the saddle again, ready to ride into the new year.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!