Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Thankful for Things that Begin with D


It's thankful time for things that begin with D.

~ doggies

~ donuts

~ dessert

~ drawing

~ daylight

~ deere (as in John)

~ dehydrator (especially in the summer and fall)


- Disneyland

~ driving

~ delivery (of pizza and of children and grandchildren)

~ due dates (that means I'm writing)

~ due dates (that means another grand is on the way)

~ disciple (being one of Jesus)

~ deciduous trees (fall colors)

~ dairy products

~ daffodils


~ dolphins, deer, donkeys

~ Denver (really, I love Denver)

~ dragonflies

~ dearest (my honey)

~ dinner (you can call me anything you like, just don't call me late for dinner)


~ diligence

~ differences (or else we would all be the same)

~ dimples

~ dirt

~ destinations (for travel)

~ dreams (fun to imagine as coming true)


D is rather a drastic letter to consider in terms of objects. Drums, Dodo's, dinosaurs . . . determined to depend on D for defining my thanks.

Angie Quantrell loves the challenges found in words. Being thankful is a necessary character trait for one who is at peace with swirling events around her. I am truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!