Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Mama Moments


Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember, you're the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside. ~Rachel Wolchin

Did you have a fantastic weekend? This mom did. Loved and cherished by her family - they even said the "L" word - I'm feeling pretty special today. I pray you had a refreshing weekend with family and friends.

About the weekend, a few Monday Mama Moments:

~ I made the breakfast. He cleaned up. It was a good trade (he hasn't figured out grits yet).

~ It's so relaxing to laze about in jammies. Even watering the garden in them was a treat. Poor neighbors.

~ Decaf lattes for two. Sip and chat. Ahhh.

~ Took the moms to see Cinderella. How fun is that? Couldn't take a picture of us there though, since I do not own a smart phone and other recording devices are not allowed in. Drats. It would have been such a cute shot with Mom Quantrell seated in her wheelchair next to Kevin and Mom Hill, Dad, and I seated right behind them. Treats? Of course. What's a movie without popcorn?

~ Chaotic visits from both of my children and all of my grands made the day complete.

~ We both made the dinner, but my guy still cleaned up.

Hoping you made some fun memories on your weekend.


Monday Mama (and Nana) Signing Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!