Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thankful Thursday Brought to You By the Letter Nn


On today, Thankful Thursday, here is a list of things for which I am thankful that begin with the letter Nn.

I do believe that Nn is a nice letter, but difficult to use at the beginning of words. Let's try anyway, shall we?

Nn:

~ nuts, especially pecans and cashews

~ nice people

~ news, good news

~ News, THE Good News

~ night, which is perfect for sleeping

~ nap time (for myself or the grands or the snuggly kitties)

~ north - I love going north and thinking of things that exist to the north of me

~ nature

~ Nativity - Baby Jesus

~ neck - to hold up my head

~ nectarines

~ neighbors

~ numbers

~ nests

~ new stuff

~ night hawks

~ nose, all the better to smell you with, my dear (and chocolate and coffee)

~ nutrition

~ nurses to care for the sick


Now it's your turn. Can you think of something for which you are thankful that begins with Nn?


Nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!