Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Thankful for Things that Begin with B


Wow. Last Thursday for me was Thoughtless Thursday! I totally forgot to be thankful until Friday. Hello, wake up brain!

So, back to the regularly scheduled Thankful Thursday. Onward and upward!

Today, I am going to list things beginning with the letter B for which I am thankful.

~ Bible (best book)

~ babies (can't wait to meet new Baby Gage in June)

~ brothers

~ boys

~ bananas

~ bread

~ bikes (bicycles and motorcycles)

~ broccoli

~ books (I can't believe it took me this long into the list to think of books!)

~ best friends

~ Border collies (though I am not smart enough to have one, I mean I don't have enough time for both of us to be trained)

~ believers

~ beaches

~ balconies

~ brownies

~ basking

~ bacon (anything with bacon!)

~ barns, barns, barns

~ birds

~ bras (gotta hold up the girls)

~ bees

~ birthdays

~ buds (the plant kind, you know, the ones that mean spring is coming and the garden is growing)

~ blankies

~ buddies


What about you? What are you thankful for that begins with B?


A fun game involving balancing pirate penguins on a boat


Angie Quantrell strives to live a thankful life. She forgets sometimes, but that is only because her burners are full. Give thanks with a grateful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!