Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 1


It's that time of year again. The month of thanks.

November has become one of my favorite months. First, October is over. I love and adore October. But by the end of the month, I am so done with zombies, vampires, masks, and too much candy.

November 1st arrives bringing fresh appreciation for the late fall season, the pre-Christmas season, the season of family, faith, and tradition, and the season of thankfulness.

This year I resolve to share each day one thing (maybe two, it's still early November, after all) for which I am thankful. I have been so blessed, I should probably do an entire year of thankfulness. In my heart, I do.

Why don't you join me? Let's flood cyberspace with thank-you's.

November 1 - I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the Truth and center of my being.

There are no photos of Jesus. The kind of photos that one can click with a camera. But He gave us a print version picture of Himself. The Bible.

Thank You, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!