Friday, November 28, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 28 - Rubber Stamps (& Hobbies)


Today, November 28, I am thankful for rubber stamps. And all things hobby.

I have several favorites when it comes to crafting and hobbies. Rubber stamping is at or near the top of the list. But I also enjoy

crocheting
water color painting
reading
decorating
baking
cooking
making pottery
photography
blogging
writing
sewing
eating (hey - that can count as a hobby, right?)
looking at Pinterest (yes, now I have to count this, since I spend so much time doing it)
thrifting
walking (I really need to move this one to the top of the list)

oh, I could go on and on,
but not enough hours in any given day
or year
for me to enjoy all of the
things I love to do


So, let's just say, hobbies are an excellent outlet for creativity.

And at Thanksgiving dinner, rubber stamps and a create station occupied three very energetic children after the eating-of-the-turkey was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!