Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 30 - You, My Readers

Take a peek in the mirror. I am thankful for you!

Today, November 30, I am thankful for you, the readers of this blog.

Thank you for taking time to read what I write about the happenings in my life. I love sharing pictures and tales with you, frustrations, challenges, successes, and much more. You are the inspiration for my muse.

Some things I love to share with you ~

loves
funny stories
differences of opinion with my man
the kitties
the grands
the children
the parental units
books
recipes
hobbies
travel adventures
friends
thanks
problems
joys
'issues'
my faith

Thank you. You make it all worthwhile.


P.S. If you enjoyed my Month of Thanks, with a few extras thrown in, sign up to receive future blog posts in your email inbox. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!