Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 13 - Motorcycle Trips


I know. It is November. Cold. Frigid. Snow to fall soon (please, please, please).

And I am thankful for motorcycle rides.

But I am! Riding on the back of our Honda Shadow is a trip into the fresh outdoors. With the visor up, the breeze clears the clouds in my brain, lets me explore nature with my nose and skin as we ride, and gives me joy in experiencing a trip with my man. With the visor down, I sound like Darth Vader when I breathe. But bugs don't get in my eyes and my contacts don't dry up and fall out. Either way, riding is a blast.

Today, November 13, I am thankful for my best friend and our trips together on the bike.

May we always be alert and safe and have fantastic times while riding on two wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!