Monday, November 10, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 10 - Long Marriages

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Pop Q!

I am amazed when I read about couples that have been married for 50, 55, 60 or more years! I often think they must have married in grade school in one of those make-believe weddings the kids dream up at recess. What? You never did that? Me neither.

I am thankful for long marriages.

My mother and father-in-law would have been celebrating their sixty-third wedding anniversary today if he had not passed away.

My mom and dad will be celebrating their fifty-fifth wedding anniversary next May.

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Pop H!


















My husband and I will celebrate our thirtieth anniversary in June.


I am thankful.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!