Monday, November 17, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 17 - Music


I absolutely adore music. A musician I am not. But these ears tune in and join any music that is playing on the airwaves. My soul communicates with and through music. I often find what I want to express in the notes and words of a song.

Instrumental and choral music both attract me. But my all-time favorite is Christmas music. Confession time: I have already started listening to it! I usually try to wait until Thanksgiving, but not this year. My excuse is that Thanksgiving is late. That cuts into my Christmas-music-listening time. And I already have my first Christmas card on display. Which the kitties have christened along the top edge with their sharp teeth.

Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la.

Today, November 17, I am thankful for music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!