Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 11 - Veterans

My veteran, Taylor, at his coming home from Iraq

On today, November 11, I am thankful for veterans.

I am thankful not just for my own son, but for all veterans. Thank you for serving our country at great risk and sacrifice. I (we) might not always say it or show it, but I (we) truly appreciate what you have given up so that I (we) can have freedom and live in this great country.

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Our hearts.

We love you.

And for all military families, thank you for your sacrifice. Without you, your soldier would not have been able to serve. You have the hard task of being at home. Waiting. Living. Surviving.

Thank you. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!