Monday, November 24, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 24 - Health


Generally speaking, I have been blessed with good health.

Sure, there are a few age related issues cropping up. Family heredity influences the way test results are treated. The occasional cold or flu hits my household just as it does the homes of millions of other families. I hurt myself, bruise my knee, smack my head, and close my fingers in things.

But really, the most severe issues I face are dry skin, hot flashes, and sinus headaches. For the most part.

Today, November 24, I am thankful for my health. I am also thankful for the health of my family.

Millions of people worldwide do not have the access to healthcare that I have or even sanitation, clean drinking water, and good-for-you foods.

I am blessed.

May I be a blessing to others with the gifts I have been given.

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
~ 2 Corinthians 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!