Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Month of Thanks - November 15 - Travel

A lovely old church-turned-reception hall in Snohomish, WA

Another type of adventure that I love is travel. Mention almost any kind of travel, and I will pack my bags and start searching online for things to do when we get there. Wherever there is.

Today, November 15, I am thankful for travel.

The Lord has blessed Kevin and I with many opportunities to travel. I love exploring new locations, watching people, shopping, eating new things, and taking photos of our travels. All the better to share with you, my dear.

By plane, by boat, by bike, by car, by bus, by trains - just give me a destination. Packing right now...I will be there shortly.

Looking out the window of the old church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog!